verse of the day

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Those who rule. [1 Timothy 2 v 1- 3 ]

Things in our country are in a bit of a turmoil,we have voted to leave the EU,we will be having a new PM,the biggest opposition party appears to be falling apart.What can I do?well I can pray,because God hears and answers
prayer,not just for my own personal situation.No ,prayer can change things,
be it for me as an individual,or for our government,in 1 Timothy 2v2,we are
told to pray for all who are in authority.So I will pray for those who are in authority in our country,they need our prayers,as one looks at many modern
politicians in our country,one wonders if any of them pray, I hope they do,and does any of them know the Saviour?,the Lord alone knows,those who are His.So let us with confidence pray for those who govern, that God may grant us peace ,that they may be granted wisdom to rule.
                                      A prayer.
Dear God in the name of your son Jesus,help the situation in our country
to calm down,grant unto all our governments that they may rule with justice,and that righteousness which is important,may be exercised continually,Amen

No comments: