verse of the day

Monday 18 July 2016

The news from . [ Psalm 46 ]

As I view life with all its uncertains,I need to fix my thoughts on God,this 
again is borne out,just as I write this,when on the news ,it is reported of a man who drove a lorry,through crowds of people,killing at least eighty people.This happened in France,but of course it could happen anywhere,so many things can happy,that we never expect,are you fearful?,I know I was upset,by the news from France,so I will leave the following scripture with you.
                                  God is our refuge and strength,
                                  an ever present help in trouble.
                                  Therefore we will not fear,though
                                               the earth give way
                                  and the mountains fall into the
                                               heart of the sea,
                                  though its water roar and foam
                                  and the mountains quake with
                                              their surging.

                                   The Lord Almighty is with us,
                                   the God of Jacob is our fortress.

                                   Be still, and know that I am God

                                   [Words from Psalm 46 ]





















No comments: