verse of the day

Tuesday 27 January 2015

Hope [1 Timothy 1v1]

A  Jewish rabbi said we can live with out many things but we cannot live
without hope. I went into my garden and there they where,daffodils are on there way,winter is going,spring is coming,summer is coming,it will not be long before I will be able to sit in my garden,that is my hope. I hope for many things,some things may not happen,but I will continue to hope.My hope is not in blind faith, but in God ,who is always with me,and has promised to care for me,and love me.This old body may be showing signs
of wear and tare,but my hope is in the one who said He will make all things new.I am a sinner I am not in  denial to that reality,it is sad that so many people are in denial,no I am not in denial,but my hope is in a Saviour called Jesus who forgive all my sins.Why do I wear a little cross?to proclaim my
hope in Jesus,in Him alone.  Not only is my sins forgiven,the Bible speaks of  Christ in us the hope of glory[Colossians 1 v27]. In a world that is on its way out ,I have a blessed hope,the return of Jesus,who will issue in a  new heaven and a new earth,He will make all things new.
                                    A prayer
 Dear God in this dark world of sin,when often things appear hopeless we thank You that because of You we can have hope,thank You in Jesus name Amen.

No comments: