verse of the day

Sunday 4 January 2015

Because it is real [ 1 John 4 v 8 ]

Often when I watch a movie,I am listening,and watching for something that I can put a spiritual meaning to.I have seen all three of the Hobbit movies,
and in the last one,the girl looses the one she loved.She cries out I don't want this,and then she asks the question ,why does it hurt so much?, and the reply comes back ,because its real.When you loose someone you really love it is very painful,because it is real.When Jesus stood outside the tomb where Lazarus was,we read he wept[John 11 v35].His love for Lazarus,and his two sisters was real,these were not crocodile tears.The one who came from heaven came because He loved this world and we its inhabitants [John 3v16],many judge God for not caring,they judge Him by there standards,I will wait until the final verdict comes in. But this I know with all my heart,Gods love for planet earth is real,how do I know this?well ,the cross, on which the dear Lord died,oh yes His love is real,for you and for me.
                                    A  prayer.
Dear God there are so many people and they in foolishness judge You,when all the time Your love is so real,the cross on which Jesus tells us in no uncertain terms that Your love is absolutely real. Amen.

No comments: