verse of the day

Friday 30 January 2015

Blessings. [Luke 10 v25-37]

I attended  my GP,and he prescribed some medication,also I was reassured
as regards my diabetes,and left the surgery  thanking God that I live in a country where I receive health cover.We are blessed in this country that we have a health service,one can understand why many people are trying to come to this country.We are blessed in this country,and I thank God for these blessings.This morning I was reading about so many places that our experiencing conflict, I also read and see pictures of great poverty,children with no shoes,people dressed in rags,living in hovels. Yet I also read of many Christians giving their lives and talents in serving and helping,the orphans,the poor, the oppressed.
    We who are blessed are called upon to bless others,to not cross over on the other side of the road,to just look.The story of the good Samartian is a challenge to us all to get involved in helping those in need.We are not saved
by good works[Ephesians 2 v8-9],but we are called to a life of doing good.
Remember to whom much is given ,much will be required[ Luke 12 v48]
                                         A prayer.
Dear God we thank You for every blessing,help us to bless others,with our time,possessions,and most of all love in Jesus name Amen .

No comments: