verse of the day

Friday 31 October 2014

Where I am now. [ Matthew 28 v 20 ]

I listen to a man on TV,who had suffered for most of his life,who was wrongly diagnosed,when he was diagnoed right,he had to have a ,new hip,shoulder,replacents.Now he is free from pain no longer on medication.He was asked how he felt about the years that he suffered unneccessary,his reply was,he did not dwell on that,what was most important was ,where I am now. I felt it was very refreshing to hear the man say that,he was not going to sue,nor dwell on the past.We all have a lot to learn from that man.For many of us the past can hurt so much if we let it,it can cripple us emotionally.Now one is not underestimating, ones past history.I think of my childhood, mum seperated,never had any contact with my father,my mum struggling to provide for us.The financial struggles one has had for a great deal of my life,my wife dying,you may have your list,but if God has brought you through,consider where you are now.Refuse to be a prisoner of the past, open your heart, and praise God,for where you are now.If you are having difficulties at this present time,consider that you are not on your own anymore,the Saviour is with you,in the pass you may have been on your own but no longer is that true,so thats where you are now. A prayer...../ Dear God thanks for bringing us through so much, for blessing us,and thank You that no matter what the difficulties are now, You are with us,in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: