verse of the day

Sunday 26 October 2014

Sex...../ Isaiah 1 v18 /

Continuing on the theme of brokenness,and its causes,look at all the people around you,look at your self,and you will see so much brokenness.I believe there is one that can heal and help us with our brokenness and it is Jesus.If we read the gospels we see Him touching the lives of mulitudes of people,the questionis are you prepared to seek Him?. Our greatest need is to receive forgiveness of our sin,I am continually reading of people who are involved in sinful sexual activities,seemingly respectful people.I also hear of  those who sell there bodies for money saying they are working in the sex trade,and speak of it as if it is a nine to five job ,it is not. Let us not try and rationalize these things,if you are involved in an adulteries relationship ,brokenness will follow,or whatever wrong sexual activities you are involved in, you are a broken person, and need to see the wrongness of what you are doing,you need to seek forgivness,by coming to Christ,He can set you free,what I am going to do is write a prayer you can pray.
 A prayer....../Dear Lord Jesus forgive me ,for I have sinned,I am filled with shame at what I have done,and what I am involved in,please ,please forgive me and set me free,be my Saviour.Amen /

No comments: