verse of the day

Thursday 2 October 2014

God is considerate. [John 21 v 1-13 ]

We have had a dry spell of weather,so it means we have to water our garden plants,but yesterday someone did it for me God,and I thought how considerate He is,and I didn't need to ask Him. I wonder do you ever think how considerate God is?.I am still working in a job I love even though I am seventy . It used to be when one reached 65 one had to retire,but God granted me the option of working on indiffently, financially this has been a big help.My car needed repaired,the garage had no courtesy cars available,and then one came up,again God being considerate.In John 21 we read how the disciples had been working all night, and when they came a shore,the Lord had prepared a meal for them,and then He served them,how considerate He was.We often used to sing ,be like Jesus,in the home and in the throng,well we can be ,by being considerate to others,in our homes ,in our jobs,in our churches,let us not always wait to be asked,or reminded,take the inititive
A prayer....../Dear God we thank for being so kind and considerate,help us to follow your example in Jesus name Amen /

No comments: