verse of the day

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Neglect. [Hebrews 10 v25]

For the last two Sundays I have not been able to attend my local fellowship,and I have missed it, I need that fellowship,if I neglect it I will suffer.I know some of us are solitary beings,modern times have brought us many good things,but there is a lot of peoples living in isolation,that is not good.One of my sons has a ministry of visiting people,it is not his full time job,he is a fireman,he just visits them for a cup of tea and a chat,and they really appreciate it.The Christian is not called to a life of isolation from their fellow Christians,we are not called generally speaking to be hermits.Now I have been a Christian a long time,and I know that like myself, my fellow Christians are far from perfect,
we are inclined to forget, that we are all a work in the making. I stress all, I look back and I feel so bad  at those I have hurt,likewise I have been hurt,but this no cause to stop fellowship with other believers. That fellowship means being able to forgive others,to pray for those who have hurt us,to rise to the challenge of loving one another.
A  prayer..../ Dear Lord You have commanded us to love one another,and that involves fellowhip,give us grace to obey You. in Your name we ask this Amen/

No comments: