verse of the day

Monday 27 October 2014

Sandpaper [ 2 Corinthians 1 v 8-9]

I was talking to a person when he said if he had  sandpaper,he could rub of all the rough bits in his life,and I said to him life is like sandpaper,if we are Christians, God will use the trials and difficulties we experience ,to deal with rough things in our lives. Diamonds do not come out of the the ground smooth and brilliant,no they must be smoothed, and polished,by master craftsmen.We read in Psalm31 v 15,/My times are in His hands/ and in His hands He will perfect that which concerns me[Psalm 138v8 ]. How does he do that? by using life's happens as a sand paper,as I look back in my life I can see how much of a rough diamond  I was ,and in many ways still am,I needed and still need to be changed,and so He applies the sandpaper experiences of our lives to smooth us down ,to make us better people. None of us will escape this,we can pray and pray, but God will have His way in our lives ,the secret of this process in our lives is to be still and to trust in Him who will never cause His child a needless tear.
                                        With the shade and with the sunshine
                                         With the joy and with the pain,
                                         Lord, I trust You, both are needed,
                                          Each your wayward child to train,
                                          Earthly loss, if we will know it,
                                          Often means our heavenly gain.[I.G.W]
A  prayer...../Dear God,not my will but Thy will be done in my life.Amen /

No comments: