verse of the day

Thursday 29 August 2013

Bring us through. [ Isaiah 41 v 10 ]

We can have great sympathy with those dear people who are being persecuted,and wonder how would we cope if the situations were reversed,I don't know,but I  do know that God would be with us,and  as he helps them so He would help us. Although we may not be suffering persecution ,the Christian life is a challenge,temptation,problems, can wear us down,and sometime we feel overwhelmed and feel that the situation we are in is to much or us cope with,a difficult marriage , and concerns with our children,financial pressures.I don't know your personal situation,and if I did I may not fully understand,but it appears to me that most of us have to cope with something,and that something ,can cause us to feel overwhelmed,especially those problems that don't go a way. So how do you feel?well here is the word of God for you and me today,/When thou passest through the waters,I will be with thee,and through the rivers,they shall not overflow thee, when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned,neither shall the flame kindle upon thee[ Isaiah 43 v2 ]/
A prayer...../ Dear God sometime we feel overwhelmed by our situation and circumstances,so today hold us up in the flood,bring us through the fire in Jesus name Amen/

No comments: