verse of the day

Thursday 8 August 2013

Blew it again. [Hebrews 4 v 15-16 ]


I was not really thinking and I did something which in hindsight I felt guilty about,I wish I could always do the right thing, and never feel guilty,never feel I have let the Lord down.Am I the only one who feels like that?,of course not,consider what the great apostle Paul wrote,/I don't really understand myself,for I want to do what is right,but I don't do it.........I have discovered this principle of life that when I want to do what is right, I inevitably do what is wrong[Romans 7v 14ff] It does not make it any easier but it helps to know that I am not on my own,from saying these things Paul goes unto to say, /There is therefore now no condemnation for those who are in Christ[ Romans 8 v1], now that is a relief,that I do not stand in the place I once stood ,before I met Christ.It is John who reminds us that there is a place of forgiveness on our ongoing walk to glory,he tells us very simply,/If we confess our sins,He is faithful and just to forgive our sins,and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.[1 John 1 v9]. so tell God your sorry,now,and all will be well.
A  prayer..../ Dear God we thank You that You don not disown your children when they fail,and that there is forgiveness ,through Your son Jesus Amen /

No comments: