verse of the day

Thursday 22 August 2013

A trip to Mars. [John 14 v1-6 ]


Applications for a one way trip to Mars top 100,000 mark,so this article read on the inter-net,my goodness why would anybody want to go to Mars,has anybody told  them they can buy Mars bars here,seemingly not.Anyone over 18 can apply,for a fee of 38 dollars, and for those who live in Madagascar or Afghanistan it cost 5 dollars. Maybe it is a plot to get rid of all the people in Afghanistan, for obvious reasons,I better stop going down this road.The person who gave me the print out said if we go to Mars we will be nearer God,he may have been joking.I have nothing against space travel ,but this all appears a pointless exercise.I suppose for some it would be a great adventure.When I look back on my Christian life ,it has been a great adventure,living by faith is not for the faint hearted,but my it is rewarding and it ends with the greatest adventure of all dying.When we pass through that door what wonders we will see,what joys we will experience,it will surely beat a one way trip to Mars. Why don't you come along and join the multitudes who will be there,oh yes whats the price?,oh don't worry about that it has all been paid for by Jesus.
A  prayer..../Dear Father God, we thank you that Jesus paid the price for us to go to heaven,we are guaranteed a place when we simply trust Him to be our Saviour Amen/

No comments: