verse of the day

Friday 23 August 2013

A little act of kindness.[ Matthew 10 v42]


I was in a large supermarket when a senior citizen came up to and asked me to help her ,she had a bottle in her hand,it is one of those bottles,in which to open ,one has to press the cap.This lady asked me would I open it as she would no be able to do it when she got home,and this I did.Later while on a visit to one of my clients, I read these word from a framed plaque,/No little act of kindness is ever wasted/, and I thought on the words of Jesus, about giving a cup of cold water in His name[Matthew 10 v42] We admire those people who have done  great deeds,but heavens values,are not earths,the woman a poor widow,who give but two small coins of little monetary value, was commended greatly by our Saviour,because in giving in giving her little offering,she was giving her all.[Mark 12 v42-44]. So today show a little kindness,speak a little word,smile a little smile,show a little tenderness,remember Jesus is watching,and it is approval,and well done that is most important..
A  prayer..../Dear Heavenly Father,You who feed and care for the tiny sparrow,grant us grace to follow Your example in Jesus name Amen/

No comments: