verse of the day

Friday 5 August 2011

The road less travelled. [ John 14 v 6 ]

Robert Frost wrote, Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, and I- I took the road less travelled by, And that has made all the difference. Now I am not sure what he meant,but these words remind me of what our Saviour spoke of in Matthew 7 v 13- 14.of entering , either a narrow way or a broad way, depending which one you choose , will determine your eternal destiny, Our Saviour said the many choose the broad way, a way that leads to desruction, and few choose the narow way that leads to life. In life we will make many choices, are we prepared to choose the road less travelled ,by trusting Jesus as your Saviour?,if you do it will trully make all the difference. [ Dear God help us, for so often in our blindness,we make wrong choices, help me to choose the road less travelled by trusting Jesus , who is the truth, the way, and the life. Amen ]

No comments: