verse of the day

Friday 12 August 2011

Immanuels Land. [ Acts 7 v 56 ]

When I was ministering last Sunday,we were singing a hymn, and as we sung it, I felt emotional, I felt the tears running down my cheeks, so I stopped singing and just listened to the congregation, and as I listened ,I felt blessed, I who was there to minister was ministered to.mybe they didnt realise that they were ministering to me, but they were. The hymn they sung was that lovely hymn,/The sands of time are sinking/, by A. R. Cousin, here are the last two verses of this lovely hymn./The bride eyes not her garment,But her dear bridegrooms face.I will not gaze at glory,But on my King of grace. Not at the crown He gifteth,But on His pierced hand, The Lamb is all the glory of Immanuels land/ Ive wrestled on towards heaven, Gainst storm ,and wind, and tide, Now like a weary trav,ller,That leaneth on His guide. Amid the shades of evening,While sinks lifes lingering sand, I hail the glory dawning, in Immanuels land/. [ Dear Saviour grant us grace to wrestle on towards heaven, to not give up, until we see You, the Lamb , who is the glory of Immanuels land. Amen ]

No comments: