verse of the day

Wednesday 31 August 2011

Love so amazing. [ Romans 5 v 6 - 8 ]

Tonight we watched a movie called, Babe in the city, about a little pig , called, yes you have guessed Babe well this little pig got into a great deal of trouble. He was chased by two fierce dogs, who fancied a bit of ham on the bone,well one of the dogs gives up the chase,but the other continues to chase Babe, but he gets into difficulty and is drowning, and who should save him, yes Babe. This reminded me of a time in my life , when I stood with those who hated Jesus, and who sought to destroy Him, in my blindness ,I hated Him, didnt want Him, and would have rejoiced at His suffering, and death. I was drowning in my sin. The question is who saved me ? the answer is Jesus.and the next question is why?, because He loved me,yes me, who had grieved Him with ten thousand falls. The many waters of rebellion,of hate,and mulitude of other things, could not quench His love, so to a cross He went, to save you and I, from a fate worse than death. [Dear Lord Jesus love so amazing , so divine,shall have my soul , my life and my all Amen ]

No comments: