verse of the day

Wednesday 16 February 2011

I am special . [John 3v 16 ]

I received an e-mail passed on by a friend which he had recieved called an Irish blessing, which is very lovely, the last part of it ends with these words ./ And may you come to realise in your heart,that in this vast universe, that you are an important part of Gods plan/. I wonder do you realise this?,that what concerns you, concerns God, that you are special, if you are not a Christian ,God loves you [John 3v16] so much He came into this world in the person of His Son, and died on a cross that you may be forgiven, and become His child. And if you are a Christian mybe you need to be reminded also that you are very special to God. Graham Kendrick wrote the following,/Im special because God loved me, For He gave the best thing that He had to save me.His own Son Jesus ,crucified to take the blame. For all the bad things I have done./ Yes thats how special you are to God.[ Dear God thank You that I am special to You, thank You in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: