verse of the day

Wednesday 9 February 2011

Help of the helpless. [ Psalm 145 v19 ]

Elijah moves on from the dried up brook, to where God is now directing him, to a widow, so of he goes,he meets this women,only to discover that she was at the point of giving up.What little she had, was going to be her last meal, then she and her son would die of starvation,the situation was desperate, death stared ,and her son in the face she had come to end of her resources, no hope,but God had other plans. Can you identify with that women ?,I can, during our time living by faith,there were times when we had nothing in our home,no money no food, and three children to feed. I remember often we were in this situation,and all we had was the promises of God, who said He would supply our needs.We never did starve to death, nor did the widow women, or her son,God undertook.tomorrow we will see how,and what that means for you and me.[ Dear God help me to realise that You will not desert me in my hour of need,but will come to my aid in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: