verse of the day

Tuesday 22 February 2011

A car crash. [Romans 8 v28 ]

Yesterday I stressed the important truth that God is sovereign, that He is in control of events,well what do you think happened. I got ready for work, set out in my car, travelled about 200yds and had an accident, a young lad who has a reputation for speeding overtook some park cars on the bend, and crashed into me. Is God still sovereign?, of course He is , will it all work out for my good? ,of course it will, God is looking after His children. Also let us consider the mercies in my accident, no phyisical harm,I am insured, I was near home, the young lad was insured.I have means to hire a car today to go to work, this will pass,God will sort it all out, for He is looking after me. If you are faced with a problem today, remember God is sovereign,and is working all things for your good,and in your difficulties look for the mercies, from a merciful God. [Dear God and Father we thank You that You are watching over us, even when the unexpected happens, like a parking ticket, a job loss, a car accident,an illness, or whatever, thank You in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: