verse of the day

Thursday 27 May 2010

To knell or not to knell that is the question. [1 Timothy 2 v8 ]

The very first time I came to Grays in Essex ,while standing waiting for the couple to come in whose house I would be staying , I noticed a lady on the other side of the road, walking on her knees. I never did find out why she walked on her knees. When it comes to prayer I dont knell, because it began to hurt when I did, although recently I finish by kneeling. It was said of one famous Christian,that he had camel knees,because he prayed so much on his knees. We dont have to kneel when we pray,what we do need is a proper attitude to the one we are praying, a God who is holy, and awesome. Mybe some of us need to be on our knees,in humility and repentance, while others of us need to consider our hearts rather than our posture. [ Dear God we ask that we may always treat You with reverance, when we pray in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: