verse of the day

Wednesday 5 May 2010

There is an alternative to worry. [ Philippians 4v6-7 ]

Philippians 4 v6 ,reads /Dont worry about anything,are you worrying about anything right now? about your family,your health, your future, your financial needs. There is always something to worry about ,we all worry, if you dont ,I do, so here, you and I ,are being told not to worry about anything, let me stress the word anything. Next we are told to,/pray about everything/ so we have a choice, we can keep worrying ,bottling up all our fears ,loose sleep, be moody,or we can pray about those things that we are worrying about. Next we are told to, /Tell God what you need/now prayer is to be directed at God, after all , He alone is one who can help us [Psalm 120v1, reads/I took my troubles to the Lord. I cried unto Him, and He answered my prayers.] The result will be,/we will experience Gods peace, which exceeds anything we can understand/,and of course let us not forget to thank Him for answering our prayers.[ Dear Heavenly Father, you know us through and through, you know that we worry about so much,we ask that you will help us not worry ,help us to bring everything to You in prayer, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: