verse of the day

Monday 3 May 2010

Past finding out.[ Isaiah 55 v 8-9 ]

I wonder what you think of the this statement ,/There are no second causes/, only God, He is the first cause in everything. Now I know I cannot fully explain this, and yet I believe it to be true, because God is sovereign, my study Bible says,/Hebrew writers do not always distinguish between primary and secondary causes/. In Romans11v33-34 the writer declares,/How impossible it is for us to understand His decisions and His ways. For who can know the Lords thoughts? Who knows enough to give Him advice/. All we can do is bow to His sovereign will in our lives, we are the clay , He is the potter, and the safest ground is to submit to His will in all things. [ Dear God we acknowledge that your ways are past finding out,but we also acknowledge Your way is perfect, and pray that Your will be done in our lives, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: