verse of the day

Monday 10 May 2010

Be prepared [ 1 Timothy 6 v11-14 ]

Be prepared is a good motto, yesterday our speaker did not turn up ,he was unwell, fortunately I had started a message the night before, I was sort of half prepared.I had an hour to finish it of ,which I did, and so I was able to preach. I have had a life time of experience in preparing sermons, hours and hours of studying, been to Bible college, many years ago, but one still needs to be prepared when one comes to preaching, I love preaching,but one has to work at it,so it is with the Christian life, one has to work at it,praying ,reading the word of God, reading godly literature, and in all things have a deep reliance on the Holy Spirit. [ Dear God help us to do all we can to equip ourselves as Christians, for service in Your Kingdom in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: