verse of the day

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Failure.[ Philippians 3 v 12-16 ]

We failed , declares David[1Chronicles 15v14] , we can all identify, with those words,as I look back on my life ,like David I have failed. Some of those failures still live with me, and I only wish that I could go back, and undo those failures, wish they had never happened, but I cant. Yet there are positives in failures,they should keep us humble,and should help us to have empathy with others in their failures. Although David failed and it was a serious failure, he did not stay in his failure, he moved on, so must we,we must not live in our failures, thats what the devil wants us to do. In Psalm 103v13-14, we read,The Lord is like a father to His children, tender and compassionate to those who fear Him. For He knows how weak we are, He remembers we are only dust. Today let us bring all our failures to God, and ask for His grace, that will enable us to move on, inspite of how we feel.[ Loving Father we come to Your throne of grace, and in the name of Jesus we ask for the grace to move on inspite of our failures. Amen ]

No comments: