verse of the day

Tuesday 11 May 2010

Telling others. [Matthew 28 v18-20 ]

I must confess I am not as bold at witnessing as I once was, I remember times when some Christians, criticised me for witnessing in a certain way,they may have been right, mybe I did get it wrong, but then people are going to hell. Our Saviour said we were to as wise as serpents and as harmless as doves[Matthew 10v16], and so we should,but that is not meant to intimidate us from witnessing,let me tell you this from experience,the offence of the cross has not gone away. We will need a certain amount of boldness , we will not always get it right, we might become unpopular, but ours is the task of telling others about Jesus, and this is not optional, and to neglect this ,is just downright disobedient. [ Dear God help us to tell others about Jesus, with our lives and our words, Amen ]

No comments: