verse of the day

Saturday 15 May 2010

Mountain prayers. [ Matthew 17 v 20]

Our Saviour said in Matthew 17 v20,/ If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it would move . Nothing would be impossible/. These are very challenging words to me, and I am sure to you, the term came to me, mountain prayers, now we are not being asked to climb a mountain but to remove it. What mountain are we faced with ?, I dont want to go down the list, what I know inevitably we will all be faced with mountains. ,well one thing for certain nothing will happen by looking at our mountains, we all are inclined to focus to much on the problems, instead of focusing on the one who can solve the problem,and to have faith in Him to move that mountain. [ Dear God sometimes we are overwhelmed by difficulties, they become like mountains, please help us to have faith in You to move our mountains in Jesus name. Amen ]

No comments: