verse of the day

Saturday 13 March 2010

Vulnerable[ Psalm 121 ]

Sometimes I confess I feel very vulnerable, it appears sometime that the enemy is at the gate and I am under siege .This reminds me of what happened during the reign of king Hezekiah [2 Kings18-19], the Assyrians were besieging Jerusalem,there appeared no hope ,defeat was staring them in the face,the Assyrians mocked Hezekiah, and his God. What do you do when all appears lost, when the enemy is mocking you?well Hezekiah did two things ,he prayed,and he listened to what God had to say.If like Hezekiah you are under seige dont panic, dont despair, pray and listen to what God has to say,let us take to heart the words of Nahum 1v7,/The Lord is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble, and He knoweth them that trust in Him/. [Dear God we confess that often we feel vulnerlable, and exposed to things that could so easily destroy us, so we look to You to protect us, and keep us, in Jesus name Amen ][ No blog tomorrow , I am preaching at a friends church , do pray for me ]

No comments: