verse of the day

Wednesday 3 March 2010

Are we growing? [Colossians 3v1-17 ]

There are days that are significant in our lives, this is such a day for me, fo it is the anniversary of my first wifes death. It brings backs many memories of a lovely lady, who continued to grow in her Christian life, till the day she died, and now she is trully perfect. This brings a challenge to me , am I growing in my Christian life?, I rejoice in all Christ has done in my life in saving me, but what progress am I making now?,it is not wrong to ask these questions, it is wrong if we refuse to face up to them. Let us remember our Christian life is not a history lesson, but a living letter for all to read[2 Corinthians 3 v 2-3], all the failures ,trials, whatever, are sent for this one purpose, that we may grow to be more like Jesus. [ Dear God grant us the grace to accept all that comes into our lives as an opportunity to grow more like Your son Jesus. Amen ]

No comments: