verse of the day

Friday 19 March 2010

Jesus [ Hebrews 12 v2-3]

Although my voice is not what it used to be, I still attempt to sing not so much to others, but on my own. So this morning in my kitchen I found myself singing a lovely song, and the words go like this,/ I would like to tell you what I think of Jesus, since I found in Him a friend so kind and true, I would like to tell how He changed my life completly, He did something that no other friend could do./ I preach about many things, but in the end, the most important thing,is Jesus,it is all about Him, not Calvin,John Wes,or Billy Heasley,it is about Jesus,it is Him alone who saves and transforms lives, it His presence that blesses, and comforts, it trully is all about Him.So whatever your need look to Jesus, to be saved, to be restored,to be comforted, whatever.[ Dear God You sent Your dear Son to meet the need of mankind, help us to take our eyes of others and fix them firmly on Him, Amen]

No comments: