verse of the day

Friday 26 March 2010

Discontent. [1 Timothy 6 v5- 10 ]

What is one of the most important things we need, well it is ,Godliness with contentment [1 Timothy6v6], I listened to a person moaning about his wages, he mentioned other areas that get paid more. Later on I was speaking to a person who comes from an Africa country, she mentioned how people have no food ,no resources. When I think of my childhood ,we had so little,and now, well I am blessed, but I am not only blessed materially, I have God in my life, Christ is my Saviour, what want I more?. When I consider these things ,I realize that I am trully wealthy, and what is more the best is yet to be, I can only imagine what eternity will be like, one thing for sure, it will be wonderful. [Dear Lord remove from us a spirit of being discontent, and fill us with a feeling of well being in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: