verse of the day

Wednesday 17 March 2010

Forgotten . [Isaiah 49 v 14-16 ]

We are not forgotten, sometimes it may seem that way,but it is not so, how could God forget any of His children,I have five sons ,I remember them each day, pray for them . When they hurt I hurt ,I will think of them till the day I die , I will never forget them .So it is with our loving heavenly Father,his children our always on His mind, their concerns are His concerns,He watches over all his children ,He has no favourites, they are all His favourites. He will watch over His children for their good, and His favour will never depart from them, He will protect them ,provide for them, and care for them continually.Israel of old felt God had forgotten them, so they cried out,/ The Lord has deserted us, the Lord has forgotten us,/ do You feel like that?,well here is Gods reply,/ Never , can a mother forget her nursing child? Can she feel no love for the child she has borne?, But even if that were possible, I would not forget you. See , I have written your name on the palms of my hands./[Isaiah 49v14-16]. [Dear God sometimes the weight of life causes us to think that You have forgotten us, have mercy upon us, and grant that us a sense of Your presence today in Jesus name. Amen ]

No comments: