verse of the day

Thursday 25 March 2010

Even so come Lord Jesus.[ Luke 21 v25- 33]

He,s coming soon He,s coming soon, with joy we welcome His returning,It may be morn,it may be night or noon, Praise God He,s coming soon. So sang a dear Christian couple at our church recently, and I have found myself singing these words ever since.In Luke 2 we read of an old saint called Simeon who ,eagerly waited for the Messish to come, and God granted his desire, for he saw the infant Jesus.As I consider the world, a world that appears to be dangerously going further and further, away from God, I find myself thinking more and more of the Lords coming again. Like Simeon of old I am eagerly waiting for my Messiah to come again. [ Oh Lord hasten the day of Your coming again, with Joy we welcome Your returning, Amen ]

No comments: