verse of the day

Monday 15 March 2010

Leading.[ Psalm 23 v2]

I have just returned from a preaching engagement, I used our navigation system and it worked, I just had to listen, and follow what it said, that was until we came to a diversion,then I had to ignor it. This reminds me that God has promised to guide us all the way, and the importance of us listening to His voice, even though God is leading, it may not be the way we think, at times there appears to be diversions,and unlike my experience with my nav system,we need to be listening even more carefully to God. On the way to Rome [Acts 27] Paul endured a storm, being shipwrecked, but in the end he reached his destination.[ Dear God help us to follow were you lead, to be listening to Your voice,and to trust You implicity ,in Jesus name Amen]

No comments: