verse of the day

Saturday 20 March 2010

Gifts [ James 1 v17]

It would be interesting to try and remember all the gifts we have recieved, I wonder what gift you remember the most. When my wife and I were at Bible college ,we lived by faith, and often we would recieve gifts of money, often they were given anonymous ,but there was one brother who used to regularly give me two pounds, it may not seem much but it really was a big help.In your giving dont be put off if you can only give a little, give and God will bless even your little[Mark 12v41-44]. God is the giving God, each day He gives us so much, in Psalm 103v2, we read, /Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits/.[ Dear God we praise for all the blessings of life, help us to never take them for granted, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: