verse of the day

Tuesday 1 December 2009

He will help [Hebrews 13v6]

Another sermon to prepare,what am I going to speak on?,it can sometimes be a bit overwhelming, life is like that, each new day brings demands .The to do list gets bigger and bigger , we got a new recordable box for the TV , the initial feeling was how am I going to work this, modern technology is great but sometimes it is bit overwhelming, life can be like that in so many areas, and in so many ways. Here is a word from God to us all,/Dont be afraid, for I am with you,Dont be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand.[ Isaiah 41 v 10] In the midst of life with all its demands, God will help us, He will give us all the help we need, just take time today to seek His help, He will be true to His word. [ Dear God thank you for all Your past help, we ask for present help , in all the challenges of this a new day, in Jesus name , Amen ]

No comments: