verse of the day

Tuesday 8 December 2009

I was rude [ 1 Corinthians 13]

You were rude, my wife happen to hear me talking to a telesales person, I must confess I was not aware that I had been, and I could not even apologise. There is never an excuse for rudeness, I know that the telesales people are an nuisance, they usually phone when you are sitting down to have your evening meal, but again let me say there is no excuse for rudeness, they may be rude, but we should not be. We are challenged to love, yes even telesales people, who lets face it, are only trying to earn a living, doing a job I would not want to do. Love is patient and kind, Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and keeps no record of being wronged.It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through ever circumstance.[ 1 Corinthians13 v4-7] [Dear Loving Heavenly Father, we acknowledge that we are not always loving, we dont always reflect You, when we deal with people, forgive us , and help us, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: