verse of the day

Saturday 26 December 2009

Gifts [ Romans 6 v23 ]

Well I have opened my Christmas presents, did I get what I was hoping for?, yes, my dear wife bought me a lovely camcorder, I just have to learn to use it. She bought me a camcorder years ago, I used it for a while, then stopped, I have passed it unto my son. When God saves us it is through His son Jesus, Romans 6v23 reads ,/ The free gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord/, Here is the all important question , have you recieved that gift? I spoke to ,two of my brothers yesterday wishing them a happy Christmas, many years ago they recieved that gift from God, but for whatever reason they neglected it, like so many unused gifts, To some extent I did the same, but the Lord graciously restored me to Himself, that was 45yrs ago, we cannot afford to neglect Christ, there are no advantages in neglecting Gods gift ,only disadvantages.[ Dear God we pray for all those who recieved Your most precious gift , and have neglected Him, have mercy and restore them once again, in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: