verse of the day

Friday 18 December 2009

Gone [ Psalm 103v 12 ]

I found myself singing an old chorus which goes,/ Gone, gone,gone, gone ,yes my sins are gone, now my soul is free and in my heart a song. Buried in the deepest sea , yes thats good enough for me, I shall live eternally , Praise God, my sins our gone/. I was talking to a person recently who was troubled by their past,things they had done,we all have a past , there are things I have done of which I am ashamed . I cannot change the past, I wish I could, but I dont have to live with it, because I met Jesus, who forgive me all, my sins, everyone of them, and they really are gone. I love that verse in Isaiah 1v18, / Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord, though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow,though they be red like crimson,they shall be as wool./[ Dear God we thank You for the miracle of forgivness through Your Son Jesus Amen ]

No comments: