verse of the day

Tuesday 22 December 2009

Falling [Psalm 121]

I dont mind the snow. it is when it turns to ice, thats when I dont like it, it becomes a bit of a nightmare to drive on , and to walk on. As I have gingerly walked on the icy footpath , I am praying, [well I suppose it is a good thing if it causes us to pray], that I will not fall. I think life is like walking on ice ,it is so easy to fall, I am so conscious of the dangers to my soul,[Do once in your life read Pilgrims Progress it is still very applicable to our spiritual life in the 21st century] yes we are vunerable, but we are not on our own, there is one with us who is able to keep us from falling.[Jude v24], Paslm 121, reminds us afresh that we need to keep our eyes fixed on our God,and v3, reads,/He will not let you stumble. So let us step into each day with confidence in our God and Saviour, the one who will keep us from falling.[ Dear Savior keep us form falling Amen ]

No comments: