verse of the day

Thursday 31 December 2009

Another year [Lamentations 3 v22-23]

So here we are at the end of another year,as I look back I am grateful for many things, holidays,renewal of friendships,Gods ongoing provision, patience,care,strength,help,protection,enabling,and so the list goes on and on, I am sure we all have our list.Let us remember Gods goodness will not cease with the ending of another year, His grace will not dry up,His love will not cool towards us, His mercy will not cease, as He was, so He will continue to be,for He is the unchanging One.Our grip on Him may weaken ,but His grip on us will not,we may enter periods of darkness ,but He will be our light. Like the Psalmist I can say,/Once I was young, and now I am old.Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned[Psalm 37 v25 ] [ Dear God we thank You for Your great faithfulness,in the year that is coming to an end, we praise You for all that is past, and trust You for all that is to come ,in Jesus name Amen]

No comments: