verse of the day

Monday 22 June 2009

Who will minister to the few? [ Matthew 25 v14 -30 ]

What preachers want is people ,to minister the word of God to, and as many people as possible.Since being a minister ,I have had the privllege of ministering to a small church,people have said to me that, I am wasted doing this as my ministry could be a blessing to the many as opposed to the few.Many years ago I sought to be a missionary, I did all the right things, went to bible college, applied to missions, but the way was closed to me, so I ended up in a small church in England. I have at times sought other openings, but the doors have remained shut.In the end I have come to realize, that I am were God wants me,even if it is a small church.God may yet call me to a larger church that is in His hands, He shall choose my way,I dare not choose, for I know His way is best. [ Dear Lord Jesus we thank you that You know whats best for us,be in the jungles of the Amazon, or in a small church, or wherever,we know that Your will is always best Amen ]

No comments: