verse of the day

Monday 15 June 2009

Answers to prayer [ Matthew 26 v 39 ]

Last Friday evening I suddenly developed a sore tummy, after trying various things I got no relief, so I cried unto the Lord, and as I did the pain eased , and I was able to go to bed and sleep. Praying for healing is a difficult area , I believe God hears and answers our prayers ,I have proved this so many times, and yet we know that at times,things dont appear to happen, a person we prayed for dies,situations do not appear to be resolved, doors have stayed closed. Prayer is a learning experience, in that experience God is teaching us valuable lessons, in the exercise of prayer, it is what God is doing in us that is important. Keep praying dont despair if things dont appear to be happening, God is listening,and will answer in the best possible way, let us remember God knows best, and whats best for all of us. [ Dear God we thank you for the privllege of prayer, You hear our cry, at all times, and always answer in the best way , in Jesus name.Amen. [I am going away for a short break I will be back Sat]

No comments: