verse of the day

Wednesday 3 June 2009

Needs [Philippians 4 v19 ]

The world is full of needy people, in fact if one thinks about it, everyone is needy, there are those who dont feel they have a need,but have, then there are those who know they have a need , but will not admit it, then there are those who will admit their need. I remember many years ago attending a church service, I was away from the Lord at the time,and as the preacher spoke , one thing bore in upon me was my need. I dont remember what the preacher said, all I remember was , my need, and that night God met my need, as I afresh surrendered to Jesus.that was 45 years ago. In those 45 years I have had many needs supplied , I have found my Lord faithful , whatever your need , look to Jesus. [ Dear Lord Jesus thank You for meeting the deepest need of our hearts , in Yourself, today we lift our eyes to You ,with confidence, in You ,to meet our needs Amen ]

No comments: