verse of the day

Sunday 8 March 2009

Witnesses. [ Acts 1 v 1 - 8 ]

You will be my witnesses, are the words Jesus said His disciples, [ Acts 1v8 ] [and to us],with those words He also declared that they would be empowered , by the Holy Spirit, to enable them to carry out the task. Every day I pray that I may be a witness for Jesus, just recently I was told , that I was rude to someone, so I said to that person ,that I was sorry, in being rude I had forgotten that I was called to be a witness,in saying I was sorry, I was remembering. I prayed recently to be a witness to someone, and as I walked around I give money to three buskers, and money to a homeless person, that enabled him to get shelter for the night, was I a witness? I hope so, and yet I did not speak to them about Jesus, but mybe I showed them Jesus. [Dear Lord Jesus, help us to be Your witnesses today, by our attitude, words, and deeds, Amen ]

No comments: