verse of the day

Wednesday 25 March 2009

Change [ 1 Corthians 6 v 9 - 11 ]

I watched a TV program last night, about two men who bought a lion cub from Harrods,and for a year they brought it up in their flat in London, but them it was taken to Kenya and eventually released into the wild. As I watched this program I was reminded of a scripture in Isaiah 11 were we read how, / the lion shall eat straw like the ox [v 11 ],some see this scripture as referring to Christs thousand reign on earth in the future, but it speaks to me of that transformation that takes place when a person trusts Christ as their Saviour, in 2 Corinthians 5 v17 we read,/ that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone, a new life has begun/. There is an old gospel hymn which goes,/ What a wonderful change in my life has been wrought since Jesus came into my heart/. [ Dear God thank for Your son Jesus who saves us and changes us. Amen ]

No comments: