verse of the day

Sunday 15 March 2009

It is only a game. [ Matthew 6 v 33 ]

My favourite football side were defeated yesterday, I am a sad man this morning , but it will pass,anyway it is only a game, I dont agree with the late and great Bill Shankley, that football is more important than life. As I reflect on life I watched a mother with a lovely young boy, in a cafe, he was unable to feed himself, he was in a wheel chair, my heart went out to them. These things makes one realize whats important in life, sport is important but its not that important, love is important, and all that love means. Holiness is important, consider the damage sin inflicts upon life, upon the sinner and the sinned against, and most of all against God. Let us all ask the question today what is really important, what would God have us focus on?.Let us all spend a few moments , each day, asking God to show us what is what is most important for us to prioritize in our lives. [God and Father help us today to focus on what is most important in our lives, what You want us to focus on, in Jesus name we ask this Amen ]







?

No comments: