verse of the day

Saturday 14 March 2009

Sometimes. [ Matthew 9 v 37 - 38 ]

Sometimes I have feelings of nostalgia for my home land, this happened yesterday as I listened to that lovely song about the mountians of Mourne that sweep down to the sea, it brought back memories of times spent there on holidays. We can never leave our past , it is part of us, and will remain with us as long as we live. I thank God that I was born in Ulster, for it is a land of churches,and grants great opportunity to hear the gospel, which I did hear from an early age, and accepted the Saviour. As I consider England I am sad ,for so many people have never heard the gospel, and with the decline of Christianty , spiritual darkness is increasing in our young peoples lives, so many people are going to a lost eternity.[ Dear God we cry unto You that in Your mercy You may move in this dear land of England, and bring the lost to Your son Jesus, grant this prayer , please, in Jesus name we ask this Amen ]

No comments: