verse of the day

Sunday 22 March 2009

I dont know what to do. [ Romans 12 v9 -16 ]

I dont know , should I cry or laugh? my two sides played yesterday, one won ,the other lost,sadness and gladness together. There is in life so much sadness , and so much gladness, in Romans 12v 15, we are exhorted to be happy with those who are happy,and weep with those who weep. A couple I know are going on a Caribbean cruise, it is easy to judge them, to feel resentment, or even envy, our Lord tells us not to judge [ Matthew 7 v 1], should we not rather do what the scripture says, to rejoice with them, I think so. Yesterday I met a dear brother , he seemed so glad to see me, he is self employed, but because of the times we live in ,work is scarce, he is struggling, there is so much sadness, and so many feel , no one cares, let us do what the scriptures tells us to do, to weep with those who weep, again let me add, stay away from judging others, just do what we are told to do, to be happy with those who are happy,and to weep with those who weep. [ Father unlike You we are not always happy with those who are happy, or weep with those who weep,forgive us in Jesus name Amen ]

No comments: