verse of the day

Friday 29 August 2008

With the Lord [ John 11 v 25 ]

I recieved a phone call from a friend informing me that a dear Christian we both know has gone to be with the Lord, he did not say he had died, he used that term , he is with the Lord. How do you view death? a good question, a friend of mine, told me how his uncle would say to people, can you tell me how to get to heaven?, he knew how to get to heaven, he just wanted to challenge that person to think about the most important question in life. Have you thought about how do you get to heaven? well in case you dont know, let me tell you. The first thing to consider is Jesus, the second is to trust Him, let me repeat this , trust Him, to save you, that rules out everything else, even self. [Father we thank you that you so loved us that you gave Jesus,to save us, and take us to heaven. Amen ]

No comments: